Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Alcohol is inescapable in society. It is everywhere you look, from the beer ads on television to the wine racks in friends’ homes. For many, drinking alcohol is a social pastime that is enjoyed in moderation. But for some, alcohol consumption can lead to addiction. If alcohol has taken over your life, it is time to seek alcohol addiction treatment at Tree House Recovery in Tennessee.
Alcohol addiction is treatable, but trying to quit drinking on your own can be incredibly difficult. Alcohol withdrawal symptoms can be extremely uncomfortable, and without professional help, it is easy to relapse. That is why the substance abuse treatment programs at Tree House Recovery are designed to help you heal with the support and guidance needed for lasting, sustainable recovery.
Reach out to our team at 615.314.8310 or contact us online to get started—a better future is waiting.
Understanding Alcohol Addiction
Alcohol addiction can develop over time, or it can happen suddenly after a period of excessive drinking. There are many factors that contribute to alcohol addiction, including:
- Family history: If you have a family member who has struggled with alcohol addiction, you may be more likely to develop an addiction yourself.
- Mental health: Those who suffer from mental health concerns such as anxiety or depression are more likely to turn to alcohol as a way to self-medicate.
- Environment: If you grew up in a home where alcohol was abused, you may be more likely to develop an addiction as an adult.
- Past trauma: Traumatic experiences can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which can make alcohol abuse more likely.
Signs You Need Help for Alcohol Addiction
If you are struggling with alcohol addiction, there are some tell-tale signs that it is time to seek help:
- You drink alcohol every day or multiple times a day.
- You have tried to cut back on drinking but have been unable to do so.
- Drinking alcohol is interfering with work, school, or home life.
- You are engaging in risky behaviors when under the influence of alcohol.
- You are experiencing financial difficulties due to your alcohol use.
- You have developed health problems as a result of your drinking.
If you are struggling with any of these signs, it is time to seek alcohol addiction treatment.
Our Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program in Tennessee
We’re working to make effective addiction treatment as accessible as possible. Through evening sessions, you’ll be able to receive the care you need without having to put your life on hold. Our holistic approach includes care for your mind, body, and soul to help you heal in every way.
Exercise therapy is a core component of our program because it helps to release endorphins, which can improve your mood and help reduce stress. You’ll build not only your physical strength but relationships with others that can support you in your sobriety.
We also offer family therapy because addiction doesn’t just affect the individual struggling with it, but also those closest to them. Through family therapy, you can begin to repair the damage that has been done and start to build a foundation of support that will last long after you leave treatment.
Lasting Recovery from Alcohol Addiction Starts at Tree House Recovery
An approach as unique as you are.
At Tree House Recovery, we know that one size does not fit all when it comes to addiction treatment. That is why we offer a variety of treatment methods that can be customized to meet your unique needs.
If you’re ready to take the first step on the road to recovery, we’re here to help. Contact us today at 615.314.8310 to learn more about our alcohol addiction treatment program in Tennessee.
It's Lifestyle Recovery
There is a Better Way to Overcome Addiction – A Health-Centered Program.